Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for a myDRE account, we ask for your contact information, including items such as name, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain myDRE
- Improve, personalize, and expand myDRE
- Understand and analyze how you use myDRE
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to myDRE, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
- Log Files
The websites myDRE.org and andrea-cloud.eu follow a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and is a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
anDREa does not sell any collected data.